Setting up a family trust is a continuous, long-term process, and we focus on building a relationship with you. You will always have multiple channels to contact us and have prompt answers to your needs and queries. We have many satisfied clients as references.
Regulations and Compliance
Beyond acing the human aspect of a private trust, we leverage tools to optimize the administrative part of it. Our proprietary and highly secure software automates and makes the process efficient and error-free. It’s all digital and backed up—technology at the core of our service for your needs.
Our Main Family Trust Services
We offer various types of trust services, working alongside your legal advisors to best meet your needs.
- Agency Trustee: Here, we serve as a legal entity appointed to oversee the management and distribution of assets or funds for the benefit of beneficiaries. While performing administrative tasks—such as record-keeping and reporting—we advise and guide beneficiaries, supporting individuals and organizations.
- Special Needs Trust: We will help you design a special needs trust to provide for the unique needs of individuals with disabilities, such as medical expenses, therapy, and other support services. That way, we guarantee peace of mind for families and caregivers, ensuring their loved ones will be financially secure and well-cared for throughout their lifetime.
- Discretionary Trust: A discretionary trust provides flexibility and allows the trustee to respond to changing circumstances over time. Here, the trustee can manage and distribute trust assets to beneficiaries according to their best judgment. This service is often applied to protect assets from creditors, to provide for minor or incapacitated beneficiaries, or to manage family wealth over multiple generations.
- Testamentary Trust: A testamentary trust is the best way to protect the future of your loved ones after you pass away. We will take the time to understand your needs with your legal advisors and ensure that the documents precisely reflect your will. This service can provide you with the protection of your assets from creditors, reduction of estate taxes, and provisions for minor or incapacitated beneficiaries.
- Bare Trust: In a bare trust, the trustee holds legal title to the trust assets but no discretion over how they are managed or distributed. The beneficiary of a bare trust has an absolute right to demand the transference to them at any time. Bare trusts can be valuable tools for transferring assets to beneficiaries while maintaining control.
- Protective Trust: This type of trust is often used to protect assets from potential lawsuits, bankruptcy, or divorce. We are responsible for managing and protecting the trust assets from potential threats and will customize the terms of a protective trust to meet your needs and goals.
- Non-Resident Trust: We establish a non-resident trust in a jurisdiction where the trustee, settlor, or beneficiaries are not residents. You can use this service for various purposes, including estate planning, asset protection, and tax planning. We will help you determine the right plan that fits your context.
- Charitable Trusts: This service is an excellent choice for families who wish to support a particular cause or organization in a meaningful way while also providing for their loved ones and potentially reducing their tax liability. A charitable trust can be a powerful tool for philanthropy and can have a lasting impact on the community and the causes they support.
Designed For You
By working with our knowledgeable trust team, we can create a trust that reflects your intentions and provides for your loved ones or business interests. At the heart of this process is our commitment to understanding your needs and designing a solution that meets them.
We look forward to working with you. Contact us today to learn more.